Drive Duty Transformers
Drive Duty Transformers provide pulses for controlling the semiconductor and implement the dynamic separation within the circuits. They can be designed to the specific function that it is needed for. These transformers can be used in solar inverters and wind turbines, electric and welding devices, and switch mode power supplies to name a few. With a high inductance of this transformer, it has a low magnetization currents as well as a low drop in drive pulse currents.
Niagara Transformer’s superior engineering expertise paired with its unmatched years of manufacturing experience and high-grade materials allow them to provide the best in-class Drive Duty Transformers.
- Designed to meet specific harmonic spectrums
- Multiple pulse applications
- Input or output transformers
- Up to 50 MVA base rating
- Up to 138 kV, 650 kV BIL
- Copper or aluminum wound
- Specific seismic classifications
- Mineral Oil, Enviro Temp FR3, Luminol, or other liquids
- Sealed tank or conservative tank design
- Special dimensional requirements
- Nonstandard elevation and ambient designs
- Special service conditions
- Meets ANSI/IEEE Standard C57.18.10