Wye-Delta Grounding Transformers
Grounding transformers are used to provide a ground path to a Delta or Wye connection system. Grounding is one of the most important aspects of electrical design and as such, Niagara Transformer manufactures grounding transformers with exceedingly high safety, durability and performance standards. Niagara Transformer’s superior engineering expertise paired with its unmatched years of manufacturing experience and high-grade materials allow them to provide the best in-class Grounding Transformers.
Niagara Transformer offers high quality, custom grounding transformers. Using high-grade materials, combined with Niagara Transformer’s superior engineering, our grounding transformers will deliver years of reliable service.
- Wye-Delta connection
- 60 Hz or 50 Hz
- Short time to extended time fault durations
- Special BIL ratings
- Special ohms / phase
- Hazardous area classifications
- Seismic classifications
- Mineral oil or Envirotemp FR3
- Special dimensional requirements
- Non standard elevation and ambient designs
- Special service conditions
- Meets requirements of IEEE Standard No. 32